The Company has the right, at its sole discretion, to enhance, change or discontinue all or part of the Services at any time, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Services, restricting its availability or limiting the amount of use permitted. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to, posting on or through the Services, or by electronic mail, or by conventional mail. Your use or access of the Services after such notice shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions.
Modification of Terms
No Children Under 16
The Website is not directed at or intended for use by children under 16 years old. You may be required to provide a date of birth to register for certain functionality of this Website. You are not permitted to register or use Reach’s Services if you are under 16.
Ownership of the Website
All pages within the Website and any materials made available for download are the property of the Company, or its licensors or suppliers, as applicable. The Company makes no claim of ownership as to the Data as it is received from the API. The Website is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The contents of the Website, including without limitation the files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through this Website (collectively, “Content”) may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved in writing by the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep link to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including; images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company without our express written consent.
All Content of the Website are owned by the Company or used with the owner’s permission. All rights reserved. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on or in the Services without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark.
Website Access, Security and Restrictions
You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Website, deep link to any feature or Content on the Website, or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website. You may not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website. You may not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware or other harmful, malicious or disruptive component; or tamper with or damage the Website in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to by trespass, burdening network capacity, repeatedly posting the same or similar content, or uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other malicious code.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS
If you register or sign up to receive alerts, emails, or any other communications from us, you consent to receive such communications. You may opt out of these communications at any time using the prompts contained at the bottom of the communications.
ACCURACY AND INTEGRITY OF INFORMATION
Because the data used by the Company to provide the Services is derived from access to a third-party application programming interface (“API”), the Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties and guarantees regarding the accuracy of the data received from the API (the “Data”). The Company formats and presents the Data as part of the Services, but otherwise does not generate, create, compile, verify the accuracy of, or otherwise produce the Data. The Company further disclaims all warranties and guarantees as to the availability of the Services if the API or the Data become inaccessible or are otherwise unavailable to the Company.
It is possible that the Website could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform the Company by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Website may be changed or updated without notice.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- Using or accessing the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website;
- Obtaining any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
- Restricting or inhibiting any other user from using and enjoying the Services without having authorization from the Company to do so;
- Impersonating any person or entity or sharing personally identifying information of any other person without their consent;
- Posting or transmitting any falsehoods, misrepresentations or deceptive material; or any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, patently offensive, sexually explicit, harassing, hateful or racially or ethnically offensive; or content that would be considered a criminal offense or trespass or give rise to civil liability; or content that is otherwise inappropriate, objectionable or harmful in any way;
- Posting or transmitting any information that poses or creates a safety or security risk to any person;
- Posting or transmitting material that violates or infringes upon the rights of a third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, real property rights, or rights in confidential information;
- Violating or attempting to violate the security or functionality of the Website as discussed above; or
USER SUBMISSIONS THROUGH THE WEBSITE
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Elo Entertainment Inc.